The Canberra Liberals say the ACT is not prepared for the scheduled start of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) later this year.
From July 1, the NDIS trial will begin in Canberra for people with disabilities.
Two rounds of enhanced service offers have already been announced to allow those with disabilities to receive additional support.
Disability Minister Joy Burch says more than 500 people have received small grants to cover items such as new equipment.
But ACT Opposition spokesman Andrew Wall says the Minister has failed to announce who will be included in the full scheme, or which current service providers will be needed.
"With 106 days to go many service providers are still unsure how their funding is going to be allocated come July 1, and if it will even be continued at all," he said.
But the executive coordinator of the ACT National Disability Insurance Scheme Taskforce, Maureen Sheehan says everything is ready to go for the start date.
"We can hardly wait, everything is moving in the right direction," she said.
"Even as we speak they are going through a selection process to recruit staff to come into the ACT.
"We are learning all the time about the sort of staff that you need from the [other NDIS] trial sites."
The scheme received bipartisan support, both Federally and in the ACT, when it was set up last year.
It is estimated more than 5,000 people in the Territory will be eligible to be covered by the scheme.
The full rollout of the NDIS in the ACT is expected to take two years to implement.